Production Maintenance: Troubleshooting / repairing complex production operating systems. Technicians work on both electrical and mechanical systems (Robotics, Pneumatics, Hydraulics etc.). Extensive PLC troubleshooting and programming as well as mechanical overhaul and adjustment of machinery. Daily and preventative maintenance on automated equipment. Knowledge of control wiring, strong computer skills and project management skills preferred.
2nd and 3rd
Minimum of 2 years of Industrial Maintenance experiene
Combination of technical education and work experience in an industrial setting
* Final Assembly Production Engineering Specialist
* Initial responsibilities will be heavily focused on project management for equipment procurement (& supplier development) of FA & FAI process, activities to include development of specifications, quotations, supplier selections, purchase requisitions, schedule development, status updates, supplier visits, factory acceptance testing, installation, capability, confirmation, and ISC activities
* Additionally, responsibilities will include Final Assembly line & process development for new models, including process documentation, scheduling & coordination of activities with other groups (Prod, ME, Maint, MAD, etc), planning & support of trials, scheduling programming & capability resources (ME, Prod, Maint, Contractor), development & implementation of mistakeproof plan, identification of problem issues & countermeasures, support of line thru ESPC
* Project Management across multiple areas (technical projects, equipment development, and process development) will be key focus
BS Degree in Engineering
- Work experience in manufacturing operations (including Co-op or Internship)
- Proven development of process/product/equipment from concept to implementation
Provide daily line support to Final Assembly lines, line capacity studies, new products trials preparation, line layout introduction / optimization, defect root cause analysis and countermeasure development, new equipment verification and introduction, process improvement, documentation creatation and updates, and other general Production Engineering tasks. Designing and or assist in designing jigs and fixtures. Lead investigations to improve or address cost and quality concerns.
Also could include:
Develop processes for new product introduction. This includes, but is not limited to the following tasks. Creation of documentation including PFMEA, Process Control Sheets, Process Flows, instructional documents, government forms, etc. Responsible for launching new projects including obtaining funds, obtaining approval from upper management, and project management from project start until mass production launch. Developing machine specifications, selection of machine supplier, conductiing design reviews, conducting machine acceptance tests, and procuring new equipment. Travel to various vendors, customers, and other Group companies. General Production Engineering tasks upon request including line layout introduction / optimization, time studies, cost analysis, capability studies, ROI studies, & cost reduction activities.
B.S. in Engineering from an ABET accredited program.
0-5 years in manufacturing engineering + Knowledge of manufacturing processes and equipment. Analytical & troubleshooting skills.
Working knowledge of MS Office products (including Excel, Word, Power Point, & Access) is a must! Other knowledge requirements include robotics programming, PLC programming, AutoCAD, & SolidWorks.
Managing daily Logistics operations in a high-volume manufacturing environment, to include Shipping, Receiving, and Production Support Activities (repackaging, product storage, conveyance to Production) with an emphasis on Safety, Quality, and Delivery.
Managing HR system for large group of Team Leaders, Group Leaders, and hourly logistics associates.
Working with Production Control in Managing / supporting system inventory accuracy.
Working with Production Control in Conducting bi-annual physical inventory, and supporting cycle counts as required.